Original Biltong Spice – 200g
Biltong SPICE – 150g – ORIGINAL Flavour – by The Biltong Company
51 in stock
Original Biltong Spice
Make your very own Biltong Sticks or Original Bites!
Our very own original biltong spice mix is now available for those enthusiasts who make their biltong at home! Making biltong at home can be loads of fun and the taste possibilities are endless!
Our Original Biltong SPICE mix will come in a 200g bag.
- We will provide a full set of instructions on how to make your very own biltong
- 200g is enough to marinade 5kg of beef
- We recommend 40g per 1kg of freshly cut beef
- Our Biltong Spice is made using organic natural herbs and spices of the highest quality
- All you need is fresh beef, vinegar and your biltong dryer
- We recommend topside or silverside beef joints to be used
- Depending on taste any type of vinegar can be used
- We recommend a malt vinegar and worcestershire sauce mixture
- Make your own high protein meat snack
- You can customise you very own recipe by adding additional flavours to the Spice Mix
- A simple teaspoon of any spice like Peri Peri, BBQ or Garlic Pepper will go a long way
- Our Biltong Spice Mix is Allergen Free
- Our Biltong Spice Mix is Gluten Free
- No colourings or flavourings
Our Biltong Spice Mix is available in 2 flavours Original and Chilli.
If our instructions are followed correctly your homemade biltong should have the following nutritional information. Please note the following nutritional information is only a reflection of what can be achieved if totally lean beef joints are used to prepare your biltong.
|Nutrition||per 100g Serving|
|of which saturates||0.8g|
|of which sugars||1.8g|
Sea salt, brown sugar, black pepper, coriander, potassium sorbate & other spices.
Our spice mix is GLUTEN and ALLERGEN free.
Storage & Care
A full set of instructions will be provided with your order.
Air dried beef products can be consumed as a snack throughout the day, or in between meals to keep your protein intake high. Biltong is suitable for anyone who wants a high protein savoury snack at any time of the day. Such high levels of protein will help rebuild, repair and maintain muscle mass without any high levels of carbs and fat.
What is it?
What is Biltong?
Biltong is a delicious ready-to-eat, high in protein, air dried 100% beef snack with South African origins.
In our relentless ambition to make the best and healthiest biltong spice we have decided to use the finest ingredients for our Spice Mixes. We source the highest quality ingredients available as we firmly believe the difference is in the taste.
We recommend you marinade the meat over night with our Spice Mix. The marinated meat should be then hung in your biltong dryer and follow the instructions as per you biltong dryer as instructions might vary depending on the type of dryer.
All our products come from freshly made batches. We will dispatch the same or next business day once an order is placed.
We will post all domestic (UK) orders via Royal Mail 48 or a courier service of our choice depending on the size or weight of the package. Both of these services will provide a 48 hour delivery (2 business days).
Next day Delivery
We offer the choice of a next day delivery service on checkout for an additional cost of £4.95 per order. Please note our next day delivery service only applies to orders made before 2pm Monday to Friday. Orders made after 2pm on Friday will be posted on Monday. Please note this also does not apply to Bank or Public Holidays.
All our International orders we will be posted via Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For or a courier service of our choice depending on the size or weight of the package. The average waiting time from date of dispatch for all European Union destinations is typically between 4-7 business days.
We will make every effort to deliver the goods ordered as quickly as possible. Once an order has been placed we will always be available for any queries or questions.